LSN is seeking talented, self-motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team in Boston. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with reference to the position you are applying for.
LSN sells database subscription services to life science organizations worldwide, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical technology companies as well as service providers, suppliers, nonprofits, and investors.
The LSN Account Executive markets to global Life Science sales marketing and fundraising executives who need our database subscription service to gather a list of companies that are a fit for the product and services that they are providing to the market. This position requires a goal driven sales professional with 3-5 years industry experience. Domain expertise in the life science arena is essential.
The LSN Internship revolves around creating and updating investor profiles as well as supporting other various roles within the company. The goal is to immerse interns in the business side of the life sciences industry, and to prepare them for a full time role.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are key as well as an interest in the life sciences industry and private investment.
Investor Research Analyst
The LSN Investor Research Analyst conducts phone interviews/surveys with global Life Science Investors. This is an entry level position for people with domain expertise in the Life Science and Biotech arena.
You will be reaching out to global Life Science private wealth and institutional investors on a regular basis and collect information on current and future investment mandates. As the industry evolves many new categories of investors are emerging, and it is the Market Researcher’s role to track these entities. These include private equity, family offices, virtual pharma, hedge funds (PIPES, event driven and special situations), patient groups, foundations, corporate venture, and big pharma.
The Marketer position is an entry level position for people with an interest in gaining experience in outbound techniques, branding & messaging, and general marketing within the life sciences arena.
This position directly supports LSN’s marketing initiatives and requires someone with the ability to manage a number of key initiatives including the LSN newsletter, outbound mailings, RESI conference promotion, and the production of quality materials reflecting the LSN brand. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of cloud infrastructure require to support outbound B2B marketing including wordpress, constant contact, and salesforce.com.
Multimedia Design Specialist
Life Science Nation, LLC in Boston, MA is seeking a full-time Multimedia Design Specialist
Design and create various multimedia materials to assist the management and the company’s
clients with marketing, promotion and other business needs, specifically,
- Develop two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics using various computer animation or modeling programs for the company’s official website, social media and publications to help more effectively position and differentiate the company’s products and services; design and create visually compelling presentations, webinar slides, and slide shares adherent to the company’s business features;
- Design and create animation and storyboards to highlight the characteristics and advantages of the company’s start-up/midst age company clients, using various computer software and hand drawing techniques;
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns of the company and its clients, and assist with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking;
- Based on the needs and demand of the company and its clients, design various types of marketing collateral, encompassing animated video, website design, logo and branding & messaging portfolio, which help position the company’s start-up/midst age company clients to potential investors;
- Perform other related job duties as assigned such as responding to clients’ inquiries on marketing collateral design, and enhancing the existing collateral, presentations and materials with new and improved graphics.
Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Multimedia or Graphic Design, plus 10 months working experience in multimedia design, which must include 10 months working experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Premiere pro, Illustrator, CINEMA 4D, Microsoft Office, and HTML.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cite reference #LS1117MD.