LSN is seeking talented, self-motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team in Boston. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with reference to the position you are applying for.
LSN sells database subscription services to life science organizations worldwide, including biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical technology companies as well as service providers, suppliers, nonprofits, and investors.
The LSN Account Executive markets to global Life Science sales marketing and fundraising executives who need our database subscription service to gather a list of companies that are a fit for the product and services that they are providing to the market. This position requires a goal driven sales professional with 3-5 years industry experience. Domain expertise in the life science arena is essential.
The LSN Internship revolves around creating and updating investor profiles as well as supporting other various roles within the company. The goal is to immerse interns in the business side of the life sciences industry, and to prepare them for a full time role.
Excellent written and oral communication skills are key as well as an interest in the life sciences industry and private investment.
The Marketer position is an entry level position for people with an interest in gaining experience in outbound techniques, branding & messaging, and general marketing within the life sciences arena.
This position directly supports LSN’s marketing initiatives and requires someone with the ability to manage a number of key initiatives including the LSN newsletter, outbound mailings, RESI conference promotion, and the production of quality materials reflecting the LSN brand. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of cloud infrastructure require to support outbound B2B marketing including wordpress, constant contact, and salesforce.com.
Investor Research Analyst
The LSN Investor Research Analyst conducts phone interviews/surveys with global Life Science Investors. This is an entry level position for people with domain expertise in the Life Science and Biotech arena.
You will be reaching out to global Life Science private wealth and institutional investors on a regular basis and collect information on current and future investment mandates. As the industry evolves many new categories of investors are emerging, and it is the Market Researcher’s role to track these entities. These include private equity, family offices, virtual pharma, hedge funds (PIPES, event driven and special situations), patient groups, foundations, corporate venture, and big pharma.
Global Investment Strategist
Life Science Nation, LLC in Cambridge, MA is seeking a full time Global Investment Strategist.
Perform in-depth commercialization financial due diligence and recommend target fundraising size in different stages for therapeutic/ MedTech/ diagnostics/ digital health companies raising seed to series B round or seek out-licensing opportunities. Specifically,
- Conduct top-down global market research for early-stage investments in the life science community, identify the most trending technologies and products, and write current investment trend analysis with statistical charts and graphs.
- Create and update financial models with scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis to develop a final valuation for life science startup clients raising seed to serious B round, and recommend target fundraising size to cover their different milestones like the animal experiments, clinical trials, and IND.
- Conduct in-depth commercialization financial due diligence about fundraising companies to predict the success of future trials and impacts on the market, including different models that involve CRO or CMO partners, and write feasibility report including the SWOT analysis, IP protection, market size.
- Conduct global-investor research for startup clients in the investor database and through RESI Conferences, identify target investors among ten categories including venture capital, private equity, big pharma/ MedTech, and family offices, reach out and set up meetings to facilitate potential domestic and cross-border deals. During the negotiation, upon the client’s request, conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to track risk factors.
- Conduct competitive landscape analysis for startup clients through RESI Conference and in the company database, identify the list of global competitors developing similar technology, and gather investors’ feedback through investor panels and Innovator’s Pitch Challenge.
- Refine fundraising materials of startup clients such as a tear sheet, executive summary and pitch deck for use in future meetings with the investors.
- Source qualified startups for sourcing and ranking service in the company’s database/RESI attendees/Innovator’s Pitch challenge applicants and evaluate them using the company’s expert system and thorough investment research, providing a ranking report including but not limited to market trend, financial analysis, competitive analysis, risk factors tracking and analysis that can potentially impact startups’ technology assets’ future value.
- Perform other job duties as assigned including host webinars called “Fundraising Bootcamp”, educating life science entrepreneurs on how to build a global investor target list, how to develop their fundraising messaging and tips for investor meetings.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Cite Ref# IS0322.
Life Science Nation, LLC in Cambridge, MA is seeking a full time Financial Analyst.
Responsible for conducting financial analysis, reporting, and operational metrics tracking. Specifically,
- Keep record of daily financial transactions, prepare weekly report to the management and conduct month-end closing process.
- Analyze financial data, create and apply financial and mathematical models to provide analysis and solutions to financial issues, and assess the financial impact of transactions including potential M&A targets.
- Evaluate financial performance by analyzing past results, performing variance analysis, and comparing & analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Perform cost analysis process on financial programs and operations in support of management establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecast corporate’s cash flow and financing structures by analyzing and interpreting data and performing comparative analysis, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Conduct financial analysis concerning the financial status, projections and recommendations based on company financial performance. Evaluate business process for optimization and improve corporate budgeting and financial planning.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned such as provide ad hoc analysis for executives as needed.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com Cite Ref# FA0322.